Sunday 20 November 2011

La distance est à l'amour ce que le vent est aux flammes. Il éteint petit feu et il avive le grand.


“Once upon a time there was a girl I knew, who lived across the street. Brown hair, brown eyes. When she smiled, I smiled. When she cried, I cried. Every single thing that ever happened to me that mattered, in some way had to do with her. That day Winnie and I promised each other that no matter what, that we'd always be together. It was a promise full of passion and truth and wisdom. It was the kind of promise that can only come from the hearts of the very young.”

The Wonder Years

Tonight all I can think about is love. Far away from my Wonder Boy in the land of the croissant I found a blog somewhat comforting me, called "kissssing". Here are some impressions I had to collect for myself -and maybe for you.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of you out there and I read every comment