Thursday 15 December 2011

blues will be blue

As time goes by too slowly to dare think about the beautiful days to come, and too fast to think about the work still ahead of me, I stand still and stare at buildings in the evening gloom, people hurrying along the streets not knowing what they are looking for and pictures that flash before my eyes only for seconds to take in.

As it has become winter after all, I crawl through my wardrobe in hope for warm pullovers and jackets, wrapping them around me but hoping to replace them soon with something (or someone) even warmer and lovlier.

Tha family is waiting and so are the friends, sitting over hot cups of choclatte, tea or coffee. The bags will have to be packed and the last papers to be written, but I feel like flying ahead of time or at least listening to dreamy music while doing so.









Credit: wild spirit, Fashiongonerogue..

A great example for the before mentioned music would be this lovely lady I heard sing here in France some weeks ago. She's from Norway and has one of the most beautiful voices I have heard in a long time.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all of you out there and I read every comment